Our Ethos and Values
We have recently worked closely as a school community of staff, children and parents to devise a refreshing new set of six core values. Launched in 2015 we believe these are key to preparing our children for their lives in the world today.
A Welton child will learn to be:
To achieve these aims we:
- Are a warm, vibrant and welcoming school
- Make learning a stimulating, rich and diverse experience for all
- Pride ourselves on knowing every child's needs and talents
- Celebrate achievements and value individuality
- Work closely with parents and the local community
- Have high expectations of what can be achieved
Our vision statement for the school is:
'Working together, achieving our best'.
Further useful information can be accessed on the following links....